Are you a winker or a thinker?
Are you a winker or a thinker?
That is the question that GeoWInks answered when it developed its’ free social media connection application which is currently available on Google Play and Apple for download.
“Winkers” are people who know what they want in a potential mate and they take action to get it.
“Thinkers” are people who are generally unsure of themselves, reactive and overly cautious. They tend to wait too long to make decisions and risk making instant spur of the moment connections.
Do you know, which of these best describes your current dating habits?
- Have you ever wondered how others see you as a potential connection?
- Do you think you have what it takes to be a great date?
Let’s find out!
GeoWinks challenges you to take our “Are you a winker or a thinker?” quiz and see how you rate.
Simply answer yes or no to the following common dating questions.
- Do you prepare ahead of time for future dates?
- Have you ever called someone out of the blue and asked them for a date?
- Do you have friends who are of the opposite sex?
- If someone turned you down for a date, would you ask them out again?
- If you heard bad news would your cry in front of your date?
- Do you think that you handle stress easily?
- Do you have an exit strategy for a bad date?
- Are you financially secure?
- Do you live on your own or with a roommate?
- Do you have your own transportation?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you consider yourself good looking?
- Would you describe yourself as confident and outgoing?
- Do you consider yourself to be liberal in your views?
- Have you been in any relationship for longer than one year?
- Do you choose what you will wear on a date based on how you feel?
- Do you think the person who asked for the date, should pay for the date?
- Would you kiss on the first date, if you felt a connection?
- Do you think that sex on the first date is taboo?
- If your best friend called and needed help would you leave your date to go help them?
- Do you have any addictions to sex, video games, alcohol, drugs or gambling?
- Do you often talk about your past relationships?
- Do you talk at the movies?
- Would you describe yourself as aggressive?
- Would you eat something you did not like because you do not want to tell the person you hated it?
- Give yourself 5 points if you answered YES to questions 1 through 20
- 5 points if you answered NO to questions 22 – 25
If you scored less than 40 points, you are most likely a thinker and you may want to rethink your strategies. You have probably have had your heartbroken in the past and fear getting hurt again. This is a normal reaction and will change with time, but if you do not start taking a bit more risks with your dating, you may end up being alone for longer than you hoped.
If you scored 50-90 points, then you are “inbetween” and well on your way to becoming a ‘winker,” but you are still hesitant about certain choices that you need to make in your life. Get the rust out, take a few more risks and see what transpires, you never know who is in your future!
You are a full fledged “winker” and risk taker if you scored higher than 90 points. You know how to grab the bull by the horns, you are confident and you take chances with your heart. While “winking” is a great way to meet new people, you must be careful not to let all your emotions out of the bag at one. Slow it down a bit, enjoy life and make some real connections!
Many of these questions could also be answered with the response:
“It depends on the situation.” This may be true in the case of question 21, helping a friend and 25, eating something you did not like. The best way to handle both of those questions would be to simply be honest with your date and allow them to make the decision with you. Your date may also dislike the food and he or she might be able to help your friend.
Like mama used to say, “You will never know if you do not ask!”
There is no secret formula to dating, but it never hurts to take a step back and look at how you’re doing. Using helpful tools like GeoWinks social networking application will boost your chances with success at making the right connections. Stop “thinking” about it and “do it!”
We hope you enjoyed this little survey and we look forward to doing more of these in the future!
Tell us how you rate on Facebook and let’s see if there are many others are like you! All you have to do is put the number.